The following points must be observed by students:
- All students must come in the prescribed uniform.
- Students (upto Year 4) are permitted to come in party wear on their birthday. However, the clothes they wear should be modest and appropriate for a school going student.
- Students are advised not to wear any jewellery. The school cannot be held responsible for the loss of personal items.
- Personal cleanliness is essential. The students should maintain a neat and tidy appearance always.
- Nails should be trimmed short and kept clean.
- Use of nail polish is not allowed.
- Hair must be clean and well kept. Boys should have their hair cut short.
- Girls with long hair must always tie or plait it.
- Ribbons/Hair bands should be black.
School Hours: (Sunday to Thursday)
|Foundation Stage||7:40a.m. – 12:30 a.m.|
|Year 1 to 12||7:40a.m. – 2:10p.m.|
|School Office||7:40 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.|
|Book store||8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.|
|Uniform store||8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.|
* Saturday Timings for Book Store & Uniform Store are 9:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m.
*Ramadan Timings: As per instructions received from the Ministry of Education.