BIS provides students with transport that caters to the needs of students in Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain.
- It is an optional service provided on first come first served basis.
- Transport is limited to a point-to-point service and not on a door-to-door basis. The office
will further advise on this matter.
- Transport Fees are to be charged for 10 months. Withdrawal from this facility under normal circumstances will not be permitted. In exceptional cases, permission may be given after a month’s notice has been received. This can be done only by the Principal. One-way transport is not available.
- The students are expected to wear their identity/bus card regularly.
- While boarding, please ensure that your child does not move towards the bus till it comes to a complete halt and boards the bus in a queue.
- Parents are requested to bring their child to the pick-up point in the morning and make provisions to receive them on time, at the drop-off point.
Changes of pick-up or drop-off point will be accepted only on prior written permission. Kindly contact administrative office for the same. Transport to changed location is provided on a request of parents subject to the availability of seats in the bus.
- Students are not allowed to stand or run in the bus while travelling.
- Shouting and talking loudly in the bus is dangerous and may distract the driver, thus it is unacceptable.
- Use of foul language and misbehaviour will be treated as serious misconduct.
- Consuming of eatables or chewing gum is prohibited while travelling in the bus.
- Any damage to the bus caused by the child will be charged.
- Instructions by the teachers travelling in the bus should be strictly followed. The bus driver and the attendant are authorized to guide your child inside the bus as well as report to the office if the child does not follow the above guidelines.
- If the child repeatedly breaks the bus rules, then s/he may be debarred from using the school transport.